SoHa 118 is a luxury condominium offering both two and three bedroom apartments, many with private outdoor space, as well as penthouse units up to four bedrooms having multiple exposures and large terraces with breathtaking Central Park views. SoHa 118 features a fitness room, media room, children’s playroom, and a common courtyard. Many residents will enjoy washers and dryers within their own homes in addition to a large laundry facility. On-site is a live-in superintendent, a full time porter, and a 24 hour doorman with cold storage for groceries. All are available to take care of your needs. The ground floor Starbucks and Chase Bank offer daily conveniences as well as the close proximity to transportation, Morningside Park, and Central Park. SoHa 118 is Harlem’s ultimate destination.
- 24 Hour Attended Lobby
- Laundry Facility
- Individually Controlled Heating/Cooling
- Heat, Hot Water, Cooking Gas Included
- Rent Stabilized (Low Income)
- Tuesday 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Thursday 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Please contact the super, Gonzalo, at 917-282-3587 for access.